Sunday, September 9, 2007

I picked it up again?

Used to have a blog back in 2005, when I'm still in TT. I've diligently maintained the blog for a while till my mentor told me "What is past is history, we live in the present, we should live life the fullest now and plan for the future. Why waste time on the past, is history the field that you major in? Or have you done something so meaningful that it's so worthwhile to document it?"

He is right, even as I start posting this up. Contradictory of me eh? But that's me. Don't we women have this little right to contradict ourselves? Especially for an old single fat woman?

I shall see for how long I can upkeep this blog. The last one is being spammed and that's the other reason I have removed it.

Rules are set for me. I will not waste more than 30 mins per posting and if I don't update the post within a month, I will stop the whole idea.

Will continue later...

No comments: